Don’t Make Holiday Travel More Difficult Than it Has to Be
While many people stay home during the holidays, others prefer to travel and visit loved ones. Either way, we want you to stay safe during your road trip. Travelling safely requires planning. That can include planning for the trip and planning for potential vehicle problem.
- Find information on weather and traffic in advance.
- Map out your journey to avoid construction zones and other congestion.
- Find the best time to leave to avoid traffic.
- Have an automotive repair shop check your car before the trip.
- Keep a number for roadside assistance in case trouble occurs.
- Bring a cell phone and car charger.
- Make a list of items you want to bring so you don’t forget anything important.
You also shouldn’t neglect vehicular maintenance. The last thing you want is to break down on the road. Set up an appointment with our service center at Waseca Chrysler Center in Waseca, MN. We can help you with all of your car needs.